|Highly Delicious, easy to make, fun to share “CannaBananaVeryBerry” Muffins|
The muffins yielded using this recipe will provide an ideal early day dose of cannabis, perfect for medical users who need to be functional, clear-headed and alert while mitigating pain or other symptoms. Aside from medical cannabis, recreational users have stumbled upon a great THC-infused recipe to bring to the get-together.
I always advise using organic, sustainable and local ingredients where possible when preparing foods for yourself or others, it is better for you, the environment and the local community.
|Use berries of your own choice, each have their own health benefits.
photo; Brandon Krenzler
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup THC or CBD infused coconut oil — feel free to adjust to suit.
- ¼ cup Raw organic honey
- 2 free-range, organic brown eggs
- 2 ripened mashed bananas
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- 1.5 cups organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries or marionberries, blackberries, strawberries
|Muffin mixture with blueberries and raspberries|
- Add coconut oils and honey to large mixing bowl. If coconut oil is solidified, warm in a shallow pan of water for 15-20 seconds, until honey and oil are softened.
- Cream with a high-speed mixer
- Add egg as well as yogurt, again cream together.
- Add bananas, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add flour and oats- stir until just combined. (Remember- the more you mix, the denser the mixture becomes)
- Fold berries into the sweet concoction.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners; fill with mixture.
Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick test reveal doneness.